cum tribute TributePrintedPics logo
NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action

🏠 Go To Home | 🔑 Register+Login | 💬 Chat | 🔍 Search
Cum On Everything—Post all images of cum on things like clothes, food, and other random objects! (previously: cum on clothes, cum on food)

Forum rules

No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
✍ Post a reply

My Personal Barbie Fuck Toys

Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:34 am

Hi all! My name's Vivi, AKA... Office Fuck Toy.
Boss uses me whenever he pleases...And yes I am a girl who knows how to please.
Firm boobs and tight pussy. I slip on a tight black pencil skirt and high heels every morning.
I'm his unresistable fuck toy.
A woman's gotta move up the corporate ladder somehow, right?

A typical day at the office is me sitting at the front desk, playing with myself and being on my phone.
Fetching coffee...
The only thing I'm good for really, is sucking cock and taking cock.
I'm the sexy office bitch every man in the office oggles
Anyways, I'm always ready for when the boss needs me to report to his office for business.
A hard fucking. *wink*
I'm happy to kneel under his desk and go down on him upon his command.
He loves to have me unzip that bulge from pants and have that fat cock pop out and slap me straight across the face.

I wrap my sultry lips around that hard shaft and swirl my tongue over his tip.
I suck that cock like one nasty Princess.
Not sure what it is, but he really gets off on seeing me gag on his dick.
He shoves my face right into it, suffocating me in his sweaty, stinky ass balls.
He slams my face back and forth so furiously I feel like I'm gonna get a fucking concussion.
My saliva is flying all over the place, dripping down my chin and down my blouse, spit landing all over the lap of my skirt.
I gag so hard on his cock.
He mistreats me like only I wish my husband would

Sometimes he bends me over his desk and hikes up my skirt to hammer me from behind.
Fuck me like a stupid bitch.
I'm such a dirty, cum bucket Princess.
He really knows how to use me like one.
When he isn't blowing his load inside my tight pussy, he usually likes to uncork all over my face, ruining my makeup and turning me into a cum fucking wreck.
I always walk out of his office smelling like hot sex with my hair in tangled mess and semen dripping either out of my wet pussy or stained across my blouse or skirt.

Everyone in the office know I'm his personal sperm bank.
But SHHHH...
I let the other guys at the office use me just as hard.
The backroom, the copier room, toilet stall, the break room, broom closest, the parking lot.
I suck that cock every damn place you can name.
I take that cock behind the bosses back, and make all the other bitches jealous.
XOXO

FULL VIDEO ON XHAMSTER
https://xhamster.com/videos/office-fuck ... er-5116113

Check out my Flickr and Patreon pages if you want to see more photos from this set. https://Patreon.com/Jizz
Attachments
DSCN0589.JPG 2.01 MiB Viewed 2503 times
DSCN0589.JPG (2.01 MiB)
Viewed 2503 times

Re: My Personal Barbie Fuck Toys

Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Pretty doll, and a nice load to compliment her! Bravo. ♡
✍ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1  

• Recommended Topics:

🏠 Go To Home
Cum Tribute naked, nudes
All content posted to this site is user contributed. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. This is a 18+ works of art/general social network site. The stories, content, and information posted here may be artistic works of fiction and falsehood.