NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

I'm back, tribute my GIRLFRIEND PLEASE

Post Private Requests for cum and cock tributes. (via PM/KIK/Discord, etc.)
Forum rules
18+
NO UNDER AGE FAKES
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

I'm back, tribute my GIRLFRIEND PLEASE

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:35 pm

Hello.
I deleted my account in December last year, my account had +40 positive karma and I deleted the account that existed since 2020 because I shared photos of my girlfriend to receive tributes from you but she died in December.
She was my only girlfriend and I feel really bad, after 5 months, I still don't know how to react.
I created an account here again to continue what I was doing because that way I feel like she continues to live for me.
Please respect me and let's be honest.
:arrow: I'm waiting for your PM`S
Tlm2024

Re: I'm back, tribute my GIRLFRIEND PLEASE

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Tue May 07, 2024 8:46 pm

I created an account here again to continue what I was doing because that way I feel like she continues to live for me.
Tlm2024

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:13 pm

I deleted my account in December last year, my account had +40 positive karma and I deleted the account that existed since 2020 because I shared photos of my girlfriend to receive tributes from you but she died in December.
She was my only girlfriend and I feel really bad, after 5 months, I still don't know how to react.
Tlm2024

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Fri May 10, 2024 8:51 pm

Tlm2024 wrote:Hello.
Tlm2024

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:34 pm

Tlm2024 wrote:Hello.
Tlm2024

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post