NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

"Search" and "View Posts" not working

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

"Search" and "View Posts" not working

Unread postby sixty_nine_luvr » Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Seems that the "Search" and "View My Post" functions have been broken quite a bit lately...anyone else having a problem? :roll:
sixty_nine_luvr

Re: "Search" and "View Posts" not working

Unread postby mafiaborn » Thu May 31, 2012 8:01 pm

I think they're set to timeout automatically when you login. wait for a couple minutes then reload the "information" header-ed pages.
mafiaborn
Normal Poster

Unread postby sixty_nine_luvr » Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 pm

thanks, but I have been trying off and on all day on the search function...it hasnt worked for me at all for a couple of days. the view post comes and goes :(
sixty_nine_luvr

Unread postby mafiaborn » Thu May 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Hm, thats weird. It's working, albeit not well, for me.
mafiaborn
Normal Poster

Unread postby adm » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:02 am

it is temporarly disabled if the board reaches too many users online at the same time.

if you are having trouble try researching at a different time
*TributePrintedPics LOOKING FOR MODS APPLY VIA EMAIL: MODS[AT]TributePrintedPics[DOT]COM
Found rule-breaking pictures or posts? Report the URLs to abuse[at]TributePrintedPics{dot}com
adm
Site Admin

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post