NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

I can't stop thinking about my step daughter

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

I can't stop thinking about my step daughter

Unread postby Badstepfather » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:54 pm

I can't stop thinking about her, I married her mother 6 years ago and I've watch her grow into a sexy girl. Is this bad? I know it is... What should I do?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (123.66 KiB)
Viewed 7015 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (121.16 KiB)
Viewed 7015 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (140.31 KiB)
Viewed 7015 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (89.52 KiB)
Viewed 7015 times
Badstepfather

Re: I can't stop thinking about my step daughter

Unread postby jjb7879 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:03 pm

You should show us pics of her underwear would love to see that
jjb7879

Unread postby CumFr123 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Well, that's one Princess girl right here, you should fuck her hard
CumFr123
Active Poster

Unread postby Kinky grinder » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Yeah hide a cam in her room and bathroom, catch her masturbating, being fucked, take a video of you wanking in her underwear and clothe and you post us all that, request a fake of her being gangbanged, take her out to party, get her drunk, and tape you getting her naked, touching her, licking her lips, putting your duck against her mouth, spread her pussy wide, finger her pussy, and cum on her
Kinky grinder
Normal Poster

Unread postby Badstepfather » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Here's her friend from school and her.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (73.01 KiB)
Viewed 6986 times
Badstepfather

Unread postby Badstepfather » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:16 pm

If anyone wants to make a fake sex pic of her I'm totally cool with that.
Badstepfather

Unread postby Zer0Dark30 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:34 pm

That is Jordyn Jones, not your stepdaughter.
Zer0Dark30
Active Poster

Unread postby Faker_Maker » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:25 am

Zer0Dark30 wrote:That is Jordyn Jones, not your stepdaughter.

I didn't know that so thanks for unveiling this sad twat... far too many of these dicks on TributePrintedPics. Do these people think we are complete morons?

Now generally I don't fake celebs, random facebook finds etc, mainly because I like to do fakes for people of girls they KNOW; have a crush on, gf, wife, etc... it means more on a personal level, plus that's how I started faking myself - faking a couple of my exs that I obviously hadn't got over yet. Also, I don't generally fake such because if I did, I'd never get out of the house! :D

But if this guy had have been up front about who she is, I might have, as I have a soft spot for cute blondes. But now I know he tried to dupe us... no way. So who's the moron.. you are Badstepfather. Fuck you.
I don't do private fake requests for people with new accounts (you could easily be some dick that I've already told to fuck-off :-p) or for people who haven't contributed on TributePrintedPics, or for people who don't offer anything in return.
Faker_Maker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Zer0Dark30 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 am

Faker_Maker wrote:
Zer0Dark30 wrote:That is Jordyn Jones, not your stepdaughter.

I didn't know that so thanks for unveiling this sad twat... far too many of these dicks on TributePrintedPics. Do these people think we are complete morons?

Now generally I don't fake celebs, random facebook finds etc, mainly because I like to do fakes for people of girls they KNOW; have a crush on, gf, wife, etc... it means more on a personal level, plus that's how I started faking myself - faking a couple of my exs that I obviously hadn't got over yet. Also, I don't generally fake such because if I did, I'd never get out of the house! :D

But if this guy had have been up front about who she is, I might have, as I have a soft spot for cute blondes. But now I know he tried to dupe us... no way. So who's the moron.. you are Badstepfather. Fuck you.

If you don't mind, I do have a fake request of my own. I can PM you the link to the thread I started just to see if you're interested. If you're not, no worries at all! But figured I'd ask just in case you might be.
Zer0Dark30
Active Poster

Unread postby michael_zoltan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Very hot teens. I would love to have them suck.
michael_zoltan
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post