NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Delivering dildos and sex toys to your favourite sluts

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Delivering dildos and sex toys to your favourite sluts

Unread postby Pervtalkr » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:16 am

It’s almost Christmas time and what do little sluts like more than a standard present? Dildos, vibrations and big cocks to fill their tight little pussies up in the winter season,

There-fore message me your favourite sluts (and addresses if you would share) and I’ll suprise them all with a beautiful big black dildo just in time for Christmas for all favourite cum sluts craved cum sluts .

Reply on this post showing what you want me to send them and what they look like and I’ll get onto buying.

Merry Christmas everyone
Pervtalkr
Normal Poster

Re: Delivering dildos and sex toys to your favourite sluts

Unread postby Pervtalkr » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:28 am

Wouldn’t you just love to see the shock on their face as they open the box arriving on their front doorstep one morning just to open it just to find out it’s one big black dildo bet they’d put it inside themselves right away
Pervtalkr
Normal Poster

Unread postby trojanhorse » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:45 am

Yes please send one to my sister that would be so hot ill film her reaction too
trojanhorse
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pervtalkr » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:24 am

B
Pervtalkr
Normal Poster

Unread postby Pervtalkr » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:29 pm

B
Pervtalkr
Normal Poster

Unread postby Friendzonable » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:58 pm

Hello I know some girls who can have dildo as Christmas gift
Friendzonable
Active Poster

Unread postby Pervtalkr » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:42 pm

For those wondering if it is serious … yes it is but don’t be sending me ugly sluts because not interested in them getting one to be honest
Pervtalkr
Normal Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post