NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

WWE RIOTT SQUAD FOURSOME STORY

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

WWE RIOTT SQUAD FOURSOME STORY

Unread postby yozer13 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:23 pm

The Riott Squad
See you walk by and starts making fun of you, Sarah bends over looks at your bulge in your pants and says, [Sarah: Omg... Are you getting a boner from us making fun of you?]
You try to hide it with your hands but Ruby tells Liv and Sarah to move your hands out of the way, Ruby then bends over and looks at your bulge then looks up at you and says, [Ruby: You're pathetic... Are you seriously are getting hard from us bullying you? What the hell dude... Gross..] You get more stiff as ruby's face is so close to your crotch your cock it pokes her in the face, she then gets surprised how much bigger it is getting and says, [Ruby: woah... Someone is a grower] Liv also sees how big you've gotten and with her mouth watering says [Liv: take off his pants I want to see it so bad! ] Ruby pulls down your pants your cock is fully exposed they all stare at its full size in amazement mouths watering they get on their knees ready and willing to suck your dick together, Sarah on the left Liv on the right Ruby in the middle, just as Sarah and Liv lean in toward your cock Ruby stops them with her hands on their foreheads and says, [Ruby: Hold on girls we got to tease him more] she grabs them both by the back of their necks and makes them touch lips and says [Ruby: You are gonna watch us make out haha awww did you think we were gonna suck your dick? Nah not just yet] As liv and sarah's lips get wet and glossy from kissing each other ruby sticks 2 fingers in between them while staring at you saying [Ruby: Bet you wish my fingers were your dick hmmm? Hahaha] After a few minutes of liv and sarah sucking on ruby's fingers and making out ruby removes her hand from between them both and starts sucking on her own fingers collecting all the saliva they had made from kissing, ruby then looks at liv and sarah, she tells sarah to openheri mouth and spits in her mouth they start kissing and swapping saliva they get all sloppy ruby turns to liv and does the same, they go on for a while between each other making out, swapping saliva and sucking on each others tongues, with your cock so close to the action your dick starts twitching, liv stops and looks at your dick twitching she begs ruby with puppy eyes saying [Liv: ruby can we suck his huge dick now? It's twitching so much and the precum looks soooo delicious... can we? Huh? pretty please?] Ruby smiles and says I guess so... but only cause your so damn cute, I would love to see your face full of dick] liv grabs your dick and just as she is about to suck on the head if your cock ruby grabs her by the hair and stops her saying [Ruby: Not so fast liv... I still want to tease him no sucking yet lets rub his dick with our lips but first] ruby licks the precum from your dick she then says [Ruby: I get to taste his precum and mmmm it taste pretty good!... Okay girls lets start teasing him pucker up those lips and start rubbing and kissing till we drive him crazy even more] They tease your cock with kisses and rubbings with their lips all around your dick as it twitches more and more you feel cum building up in your balls as they tighten up, Sarah moves to your left ball and starts kissing it as liv is on your right ball kissing it, you hear the pleasure in her voice as she moans, Ruby starts kissing the head of your dick tasting more precum out of you, her mouth opens wider and wider as kissing turns slowly into sucking with each passing second, she can't help but start sucking you and before she knows it shes putting your dick deeper and deeper down her throat the pace picks up as she is getting into it so much she almost swallows your entire cock with how deep she is going, sarah and liv stop kissing your balls and stare at ruby as ruby continues to deep throat your rod, liv says [Liv: Hey I thought we were supposed to just tease him but now you started sucking his dick without us!? Wtf?...] Ruby is in mid deep throat and pauses as liv said this to her, ruby pulls out looks at liv and says [Ruby: Fine I may have been selfish wanting his dick to myself I just got so into it after tasting his delicious precum... Sorry girls] sarah then replys [Sarah: Well there is no sense of getting mad it is a nice cock I probably would have done the same] ruby grabs your dick and points it towards liv saying [Ruby: Here you go liv you can have your turn now] Liv gets really happy as she opens her mouth and just as she is about to wrap her lips around your dick ruby pulls your dick away saying [Ruby: Hahaha no not yet liv I know he really wants your perfect juicy dsl's around his cock so bad but not just yet *ruby smirks* I also love to tease you too liv, so sarah I've already got his dick nice and lubbed up in my saliva lets use those busty boobies you have on his big rod] Ruby slips your dick underneath sarah's top between her tits, your cock pokes out just enough for her to suck on its head as she moves her titties up and down squeezing your dick tight inside her bosom, you cock hardens like never before as the pleasure of her busty boobs strokes you the softness and comfort of her tits are almost so unbearably good you try your best to not cum but some cum shoots out onto her chest and a little on her left cheek but you manage to hold in most of it, Sarah sucks the little cum that remained out from your dickhole as ruby licks the cum off her cheek, liv licks off the cum on Sarah's titties and shares it with sarah and ruby they swap the cum mixed with saliva with each other and swallow it all, ruby pulls your dick out from Sarah's tits and finally gives your dick to liv, liv again opens her mouth wraps her plump lips around your dick slowly, You almost cum by just the mere contact from her luscious lips touching you cock, she then sucks once on your dicks head and pulls her lips off starring up at you her lips still so close to your dick but not touching the sight of liv underneath your dick is a beautiful sight she goes in for another suck this time she sticks her tongue out under your dick and goes just a little bit deeper but doesn't close her mouth on your dick you just feel her breath on your cock and tongue. To be continued
Attachments
69b5bc3316b78c8852bf11a2994df2ce.jpg
69b5bc3316b78c8852bf11a2994df2ce.jpg (76.25 KiB)
Viewed 497 times
MAKE FAKES OF MY GIRLS HERE viewtopic.php?f=7&t=233234
yozer13
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post