NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Wife's Friends and Facebook Friends

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Wife's Friends and Facebook Friends

Unread postby useandabuse » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Anyone else just want to fuck their wife's friends? I'd fuck each and every one of them. I've wanked off so many times to various friends. Some are chubby - don't care I'd fuck them! Some are older - still don't care! Some are not even particularly pretty but I don't care! I still fantasise about hammering the fuck out of them! ALL OF THEM!!

Also, what about female Facebook friends? I gotta be honest, if you're female in my Facebook friends list, I've probably cum to your pics! I'd love to put that as a status one day lol
useandabuse
Normal Poster

Re: Wife's Friends and Facebook Friends

Unread postby btts0022 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Yeah, I do that all the time to my Facebook friends. Best way to jack off, better than Art. I guess its the fantasy of a girl I know in real life. This is one I have cum buckets to.
Attachments
z27.jpg
z27.jpg (71.43 KiB)
Viewed 6399 times
z16.jpg
z16.jpg (29.04 KiB)
Viewed 6399 times
btts0022
Normal Poster

Unread postby paul walker » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:53 am

Hell yeah :) and her above ^^^ would get destroyed too
paul walker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Manblack99 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:56 am

Great rack!
Manblack99
Active Poster

Unread postby batman86420 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Same, i have jerked off over my friends asian wife for years now and it feels so good creaming her pics then seeing her in person soon after. Sometimes i even jerk off during a catch up with her when i take a toilet break, then shaking her hand afterwards, which is such a turn on cuz she has no idea that i just used that very same hand to jerk viciously over her!

My thread for her is here and you can see my numerous huge loads on her! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97548

Same with a few of my facebook friends, esp workmates. Feels so good jerking all over a pic of their faces then talking to them afterwards, knowing that they have no idea i just jerked off to them hard in the toilet!
batman86420
Extreme Poster

Unread postby DJCVAK » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:47 pm

That is exactly it! Love knowing I'm going to see one of them for lunch or something and have a wank to them just an hour before and them having no idea what I think about them :)
DJCVAK
Active Poster

Unread postby batman86420 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Yes thats exactly right. Its always a massive turn on when i cum all over her pic, focusing on spraying my load in the mouth area, then catching up with her soon after and looking into her mouth when she talks!

I love how she is oblivious to the fact that i just jerked off all over her face or that i just imagined fucking her hard right before i met up with her or afterwards.
batman86420
Extreme Poster

Unread postby useandabuse » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Almost cum in neighbours cup of tea I was making for her, but couldn't finish in time. Next time!
useandabuse
Normal Poster

Unread postby filthyoldfucker » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:41 pm

I deffo do this all the time, very hot..nice hard wanks and then chat to them on facebook or meet them in person, fucking hot :)
filthyoldfucker
Active Poster

Unread postby Cumherfbpics » Wed May 13, 2020 1:10 pm

useandabuse wrote:Anyone else just want to fuck their wife's friends? I'd fuck each and every one of them. I've wanked off so many times to various friends. Some are chubby - don't care I'd fuck them! Some are older - still don't care! Some are not even particularly pretty but I don't care! I still fantasise about hammering the fuck out of them! ALL OF THEM!!

Also, what about female Facebook friends? I gotta be honest, if you're female in my Facebook friends list, I've probably cum to your pics! I'd love to put that as a status one day lol
as it states in my name I've done Facebook friends family gf wives sisters mothers daughters.. Right on there page! Met a guy there we'll swap lady friends n share stealing pics a lot of fun times :D we don't go blurting out what we do but enjoy sharing what gets us off.. No specifics just good ol erotic fun.. It's all in the name!
DOESN'T DO SICK HUMILIATE r*pe OR ANY CRUEL SHIT..DONT WASTE YOUR
TIME! I ENJOY CUMMING ON FB PICS ., BUT LEGAL KARMA ALWAYS APPRECIATED DOESNT COCK fake OR FAKE PICS NO INTREST IN IT DUCES
Cumherfbpics
Active Poster

Unread postby Cumherfbpics » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:22 am

filthyoldfucker wrote:I deffo do this all the time, very hot..nice hard wanks and then chat to them on facebook or meet them in person, fucking hot :)
indeed I do it daily hell I came 3 of them just today... Such a huge climax too omg.. Here check em out ;)
Attachments
Screenshot_20200621-230406.png
Rikki
Screenshot_20200621-230406.png (322.14 KiB)
Viewed 3159 times
FB_IMG_1592793913553.jpg
Liz
FB_IMG_1592793913553.jpg (30.04 KiB)
Viewed 3159 times
Screenshot_20200621-193017.png
Yessica
Screenshot_20200621-193017.png (232.9 KiB)
Viewed 3159 times
DOESN'T DO SICK HUMILIATE r*pe OR ANY CRUEL SHIT..DONT WASTE YOUR
TIME! I ENJOY CUMMING ON FB PICS ., BUT LEGAL KARMA ALWAYS APPRECIATED DOESNT COCK fake OR FAKE PICS NO INTREST IN IT DUCES
Cumherfbpics
Active Poster

Unread postby Pleasurecums69 » Mon May 16, 2022 6:46 pm

btts0022 wrote:Yeah, I do that all the time to my Facebook friends. Best way to jack off, better than Art. I guess its the fantasy of a girl I know in real life. This is one I have cum buckets to.
i do daily,and completely agree...jerking off to Facebook wife gf friends friend of friends is so hot...matter of fact im jerking to one right now :) too bad your post is dead tho..luv fb jerk offs ;)
No Degrading,Humiliation,r***,piss,or spit will be tolerated here!Uncut Cocks,cockings,fakes,xrays niether! Cum to be cummed is my motto,so learn that quickly,and everything else is on the table! Karma is always appreciated,and given to those that deserve it,so welcome pervs!!! NIQQA PLEASE..PAY 4 TRIBS?! ID RATHER WASTE MY MONEy ON UR MOM
Pleasurecums69
Active Poster

Unread postby Pleasurecums69 » Mon May 16, 2022 6:55 pm

batman86420 wrote:Yes thats exactly right. Its always a massive turn on when i cum all over her pic, focusing on spraying my load in the mouth area, then catching up with her soon after and looking into her mouth when she talks!

I love how she is oblivious to the fact that i just jerked off all over her face or that i just imagined fucking her hard right before i met up with her or afterwards.
hell yeah happens all the time ;)
No Degrading,Humiliation,r***,piss,or spit will be tolerated here!Uncut Cocks,cockings,fakes,xrays niether! Cum to be cummed is my motto,so learn that quickly,and everything else is on the table! Karma is always appreciated,and given to those that deserve it,so welcome pervs!!! NIQQA PLEASE..PAY 4 TRIBS?! ID RATHER WASTE MY MONEy ON UR MOM
Pleasurecums69
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post