NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

(New Game) When and how they got fucked by a horse

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: (New Game) When and how they got fucked by a horse

Unread postby sendthemtome » Mon May 20, 2024 3:42 pm

She had a scholarship to a private all girls english boarding school and was lonely because she was pour so she spent all the time at the stables. One day she wanted to know what it was like to suck a cock but the only one available was the horses. After a huge mouthful of cum she never looked back and became a regular horse fucker

Help build my collection of hottest jerk material here: https://mega.nz/filerequest/D9GtvMLZn5U
Attachments
7_H8WLsC.PNG
7_H8WLsC.PNG (994.23 KiB)
Viewed 152 times
Play my Harem Game made with your IRL girls, and if I get a few more responses I'll make another with more of your girls: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1091186&p=15520864#p15520864

Play my Celebrity Harem game here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1096492
sendthemtome
Active Poster

Unread postby sendthemtome » Tue May 28, 2024 1:26 pm

bump
Play my Harem Game made with your IRL girls, and if I get a few more responses I'll make another with more of your girls: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1091186&p=15520864#p15520864

Play my Celebrity Harem game here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1096492
sendthemtome
Active Poster

Unread postby celeb-addict » Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:42 pm

She's been collecting monster dildos for years before finally getting a horse one. It was her best orgasm ever but was still missing something. That's when she had the idea to try real horse cock. It took some time to find the courage and the right horse but one night she finally did it and decided from then on she'd never go back
Attachments
emma-watson-harry-potter.jpg
emma-watson-harry-potter.jpg (186.8 KiB)
Viewed 62 times
celeb-addict
Normal Poster

Unread postby yetibob333 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:42 am

Emma went horseback riding and ended up by herself in the woods. She got off the horse to pee behind a bush and when she came back she noticed the horse had a raging boner. She was curious because she had never seen such a massive cock before but she was worried someone would come along the riding trail and see her playing with it. To be discreet and watch for anyone coming, she stood next to the horse and rubbed the toe of her riding boot against the horse's cock. To her amazement, the horse's cock grew even bigger and stiffer. Emma was so focused on watching the horse cock swell that she didn't realize her bootjob was driving the horse to the point of cumming. She was shocked when the horse blew a massive load of cum all over her riding boots. It was a surprise but also a turnon for her to see such a massive cock spraying such a huge load of cum onto her boots. She stopped worrying about whether anyone saw her and knew she needed to experience having the horse's cock inside her. She got on her knees and started licking the cum off the horse's cock, then took the horse's tip in her mouth and started sucking it. The horse blew a huge load on her face and all over her body. After that she started going on solo horseback rides just to suck horse cock, always getting the horse nice and hard with a bootjob first.

What about Danielle?

582773_10150931148193160_1978712642_n.jpg
582773_10150931148193160_1978712642_n.jpg (121.72 KiB)
Viewed 31 times
yetibob333
Extreme Poster

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post