NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Suicide Squad/ Superhero roleplay

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Suicide Squad/ Superhero roleplay

Unread postby DBrad » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Hey. I'm a guy who's always looking to roleplay and I'm hoping to find someone who can do either a suicide squad or superhero themed roleplay. It would help if you know a good bit about the themes. For the suicide squad theme I'm hoping to use characters like enchantress or Harley Quinn and maybe some others.
For the superhero theme we can make up our own characters or use existing ones.
If anyone just wants to chat that's fine, just pm me.
Look forward to hearing from you guys. If you're interested or have any questions please pm me
DBrad
Extreme Poster

Re: Suicide Squad/ Superhero roleplay

Unread postby DBrad » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Anyone interested?
DBrad
Extreme Poster

Unread postby katie-ham » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:19 am

i'll rp
katie-ham